Significant Enhancements Demonstrate MedNet’s Commitment to Superior Efficiency and Ease-of-Use.
Minnetonka, MN – MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce that the latest version of iMedNet™ EDC has been released to the iMedNet user community. iMedNet EDC provides an exceptionally flexible, intuitive and affordable cloud-based eClinical platform ideally suited to Sponsors and CROs wanting to quickly and easily build their own studies.
Release highlights include:
- CRF Dashboard – A novel new query management tool providing streamlined access to all queries, query histories, data field changes and approval histories…all from within the case report form (CRF) record.
- Auto Query – An extremely efficient mechanism to automatically apply and remove queries, and manually intervene when necessary.
- UAT Environment – Greatly simplifies user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to initial study release and mid-study updates.
- Productivity Enhancements – Numerous updates have been implemented throughout iMedNet…from Casebook Manager to Datasets on Demand…further augmenting clinical research efficacy.
“This latest release clearly demonstrates MedNet’s ongoing commitment to streamlining the clinical research process,” stated Tony Brown, iMedNet Product Manager at MedNet Solutions. “We’ll continue to refine and improve iMedNet over time to ensure it’s the best eClinical solution available anywhere. We’ll never rest on our laurels.”
Stay in touch with MedNet:
- Check out our blog: mednetstudy.com/blog
- Watch us on YouTube: com/user/mednetsolutions1
- Visit us on LinkedIn: com/company/mednet-solutions
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/mednetsolutions