New Platform Delivers an Unprecedented Level of eClinical Security, Availability and Service.
Minnetonka, Minn. – MedNet Solutions, an innovative SaaS-based eClinical technology company that supports the entire spectrum of clinical research, is pleased to announce that iMedNet™, the company’s flagship eClinical solution, is now deployed via one of the most powerful and secure cloud delivery environments available anywhere in the world. Specifically, MedNet now leverages the immense and highly redundant processing power of Amazon Web Services (AWS), as well as ClearDATA’s best-in-class, healthcare-exclusive security and infrastructure services.
Key customer benefits provided through this new cloud environment include:
- Key Compliance Certifications
- Including HITRUST CSF, HIPAA, HITECH, NIST RMF, COBIT, PCI, numerous ISO standards and more.
- Robust Security
- Including full data encryption (in transit and at rest), vulnerability scanning and intrusion detection.
- High Availability
- Deployed on virtual machines across redundant AWS availability zones ensuring superior availability.
- Unprecedented Scalability
- Additional hosting infrastructure (memory, processing, storage) can quickly be accessed as needed.
- Exceptional Elasticity
- Automatic resource utilization adjustments ensure fast and consistent response times.
- Excellent Customer Return on Investment (ROI)
- Allows MedNet to deliver superior eClinical technologies in a highly cost-effective manner.
“Migrating to this new cloud environment allows us to provide a more highly available/redundant solution and deliver a higher level of security and compliance,” remarked Jeff Cowan, Vice President of Technology at MedNet Solutions. “It also positions us to continue to grow and improve in terms of what we can offer our customers moving forward.”
“I am incredibly excited about iMedNet’s new and improved cloud environment,” stated John M. (Rob) Robertson, President and CEO of MedNet Solutions. “We believe that our new eClinical hosting environment is truly unique in the industry. It’s yet another differentiator that separates iMedNet from other eClinical technology alternatives.”
For more information, please download MedNet’s cloud infrastructure overview document. To learn more about the iMedNet eClinical technology platform, please contact MedNet Solutions by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (866-258-2735) or by visiting MedNet’s website.
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data solutions designed for the global life sciences community. MedNet’s proven, flexible and easy-to-use cloud-based eClinical systems dramatically improve the efficiency of clinical studies and registries of all types and sizes. Beyond simply electronic data capture (EDC), MedNet’s solutions deliver the tools and dashboards required to expertly manage all aspects of clinical research. Since 2001, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) around the world have trusted MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.